Image of Nazi typewriter, including the ‘SS’ symbol (accompanies the e-flux article)
I haven’t updated in a while. In the meantime, there are quite a few new recent pieces available on and offline (links where available).
- From the end of last year, a piece I wrote entitled ‘Philosophy, Sexism, Emotionalism, Rationalism’ was published in the collection After The “Speculative Turn”: Realism, Philosophy and Feminism, edited by Katerina Kolozova and Eileen A. Joy (Punctum)
- ‘From The One to the Many’ for Texte Zur Kunst, Jan 2017.
- An interview for Pagina 12 (in Spanish), May 2017, and another interview (also in Spanish) for Cosecha Roja, two Argentian newspapers.
- A piece for the Baffler on Jeremy Corbyn’s popularity in the wake of the General Election, June 2017.
- ‘The Language of the New Brutality’, a piece for e-flux on language and images post-Trump (I particularly like this piece).
- A piece on objects and gender for Disegno, Summer 2017 (print only).
- A radio discussion on ‘accelerationism’ for the RSA.
- A piece on austerity to accompany artist Phil Collins’s Ceremony, the bringing a statue of Engels from the Ukraine to Manchester
- A piece on ‘Scientific Romance’ for Issue #00 of_AH Journal.
You can also find my writing on music every month in The Wire.